If you’re considering this type of policy you should know:
- It requires a regular premium payment
- It pays out a lump sum on the policyholder’s death
- If the policy expires and the holder is still alive, no payment is made
- The policy pays out only if you expire before it does
Life is full of twists and turns and unexpected surprises that we all have to deal with. Sometimes life throws you a curve ball that can result in financial hardship. Term life Ansurance can help your family to continue to meet financial obligations like loan payments and college tuition in the event of your unexpected death. With a fixed premium and a set amount of coverage, term life insurance is all you need to take care of their smiles.
- Help provide for a family’s loss of income
- Pay for your child’s college tuition
- Pay your House loans/mortgages
- Pay off your utility bills
- Provide income replacement benefit to help your family financially
What will be the Death Benefit?
A death benefit is a payout to the beneficiary of a life insurance policy when the insured dies. Your death benefit will be the sum assured that you select at the start of the plan. This benefit value ranges from PKR 500,000 to 10,000,000 (depending on your age)
What is the Coverage Term?
You can select your coverage for a term between 5 to 25 years for this plan.
What events are covered?
Level term assurance provide coverage against the Natural or Accidental death of the Policyholder
What is the age limit to opt for this plan?
This plan can be bought by a customer whose age is between 18 to 60 years.
*As per age, sum assured/cover limit and Term of the plan